How To Make Candles Online Class
How To Make Candles with Essential Oils: Soy Wax and Other Plant Waxes
21 Product Videos + 77 Page Instructional eBook Included!
LIFETIME CLASS ACCESS!
What You Will Learn
- How to make glass container candles, votive candles & wax melts with plant waxes
- How to make gemstone candles
- How to make decorative pillar candles
- How to make chunk container candles
- How to make layered container candles
- How to make bayberry candles
- How to make tea lights
- How to make floating candles
- How to scent with essential oils
- Scent load
- Developing a stronger scent and better scent throw
- Flash point of essential oils
- Essential oil blends for candles
- A simple way to scent with essential oils
- Naturally coloring candles with plants
- Melting temperatures and pouring temperatures
- How to conduct a proper burn test
- How to figure out burn times
- Type of wicks to use
- Packaging your candles
- Recommended resources for supplies
Essential Oil and Plant Wax Candles
Essential Oil and Plant Wax Candles also known as vegetable wax candles are made with pure essential oils and plant waxes. These candles are sustainable, biodegradeable and renewable. You can make your candle uplifting, relaxing, calming or romantic. Learn about the different plant waxes that make excellent candles. Discover the eco-friendly plant waxes that give you the best looking candles. Learn about the short cuts and ways to create professional looking candles.
Container Plant Wax Candles
These are beautiful candles in attractive containers. Learn how to make plant wax candles in a 7 ounce clear glass container that looks elegant and serene. These glass containers can be re-used easily and have many uses. Plant wax is easy to clean out of glass and refill a new candle. Travel candle are in a metal container. They are a perfect gift to give as the container, the tin and lid is the package.
7 ounce Glass Container Candles
Gemstone Candles Naturally Colored with Plants
Layered, Natural and Chunk Candle
Decorative Pillar Candle
Double Molded Candles
Scented Wax Melts
Wax melts are used in a candle burner. A candle burner can be electric or warmed with a tea candle. Learn how to make wax melts with plant wax, essential oils, fruit aromas and herbs (no fragrance oils). They are perfect for scenting your home or office and they make great gifts to give along with a candle burner.
Immediate Access To
- 21 Candle Making Videos
77 Page eBook: How To Make Candles with Essential Oils: Soy Wax and Other Plant Waxes View Table of Contents Here
This is a plant-based and vegan formula, it does not contain any animal products.
Products You May Like
High Quality Videos
11/08/2015 - 04:16:02 PM