LIFETIME CLASS ACCESS!
This online class is packed with Joan's secrets and tips.
Learn how to formulate and preserve natural body and skin care products.
This information is crucial if you are making any body, hair and skin care products with water and selling products. You will save years of trial and error trying to figure out formulating, how to build a formula, measure correctly, know the ingredients and the simple way to do the math. Learn how to make custom formulations. Formulating can be so fun and rewarding once you understand the basics of it. Joan shares formulating secrets with you on ways to combine ingredients for the best outcome in the product.
Learn how to effectively preserve natural body, hair and skin care products. All products with water must have a preservative system. I will share with you my experience formulating stable products, lab testing of the products and how to know if your product is preserved effectively so you can have peace of mind.
What You Will Learn
- A simple way to formulate
- How to adjust a formula
- Lab and other equipment needed for formulating
- Good manufacturing practices
- Adjusting the formula on paper
- Ingredient knowledge and synchronicity
- Bottle fillers
- Medium batch production and equipment
- How to sanitize work area and equipment
- Evaporation and condensation
- Pre-made solutions
- How to build a preservative system
- Natural preservation for a 2 year shelf life
- Natural preservatives from plants; how to use them and combine with preserving ingredients
- Self-Preserving Ingredients
- Adjusting the formula
- Manufacturing logs
- pH testing
- Testing for bacteria, yeast and mold
- Record keeping
- pH for stable preservation
- How to test products so you feel confident to sell them
- Current synthetic preservatives used in natural care products
- Do anhydrous (no water) products need a preservative?
- The best and worst way to use herbs in products (Joan has worked with many clients changing the way they incorporate herbs. If herbs are not added correctly, the product will not be preserved properly)
- Sanitizing Equipment
Immediate Access To
- 23 page eBook How To Formulate Body and Skin Care Products 1, View Table of Contents Here
- 21 page eBook How To Formulate Body and Skin Care Products 2, View Table of Contents Here
- 33 page eBook How To Preserve, View Table of Contents Here
- 12 minute Formulating & Equipment Video
- 35 minute audio, Building The Formula
- 1 hour audio, Making The Formulation
- 1 hour audio, How To Preserve
This Online Class is available in the following Courses:
There are no refunds or exchanges once this digital product is purchased.
Products You May Like
10/26/2015 - 12:01:24 PM