Thursday, December 21, 2017
In the Northern Hemisphere, Winter Solstice is the shortest day of the year and the longest night. Ever since the Summer Solstice, the days have slowly been getting shorter and the nights longer. After Winter Solstice, the days will slowly start to become longer and the nights shorter.
Winter Solstice is a powerful day to intentionally review your life and allow inspiration to flow to you and create a life living your passion.
In This eBook Discover:Â
- Ways To Celebrate Winter Solstice
- DIY Holiday Room Spray
- 10 Ideas To Help You Relax And Be Present During The Holidays
- DIY Botanical Bath Tea
- Nourishing Skin Balm
- Sheeny Shiny Hair Serum
- Homemade Gift Ideas
- Natural Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Gratitude Space
- What Do I Want?
- Better Self Care
- How Do I Create The Life I Want?
- Words To Live By
- Online Classes and eBooks for Handmade Gift Ideas