What You Will Learn
- How to make bath fizzies, shower fizzers, bath melts, fizzing bath melts & bath sprinkles/fizzing bath salts
- About the many different types of molds
- About the ingredients: plant milk powders, natural colorants, plant oils, antioxidants, salts, essential oils
- How to scent with essential oils
- How to scent with natural fruit aromas
- Eco Friendly Packaging
- Included are links directly to resources online where ingredients, molds are available, just click the link
See how easy it is to make your own Aromatherapy in a tub or shower! Great for gifts or to take while traveling to create your own spa experience at a hotel.
- Basic Fizzy
- Basic Cocoa Butter Fizzy
- Rose Geranium & Grapefruit Fizzy
- Vanilla Bean & Ylang Ylang Fizzy
- Soothing Oats Fizzy
- Psoriasis Fizzy
- Coconut Fizzy
- Raspberry Fizzy
- Green Tea Fizzy
- Coconut Milk & Ginger Fizzy
- Deluxe Sweet Orange & Calendula Fizzy
- Deluxe Pink Rose Fizzy
- Fizzing Bath Sprinkles
- Invigorating AM Shower Fizzer
- Relaxing PM Shower Fizzer
- Skin Softening Bath Melt
- Bath Melt Fizzer
Drop into a tub of water, the bath fizzy then fizzes out all the ingredients releasing aroma, salts, oils and herbs into the bath tub.
Place on the floor of the shower, the fizz from the shower water releases aroma to invigorate or relax.
Melt in the bath water, it is very moisturizing and softening to the skin. Bath Melt Fizzers have a delicate fizz and disperse the oil into the water. Excellent for dry skin.
36 Page Instant Download, View Table of Contents HereĀ»
This is a plant-based and vegan formula, it does not contain any animal products.
This eBook download includes a lot of photos, making it a large file to download. Included is a compressed file for tablets. If viewing on an iPad or other tablet please download specific tablet file.