Baobab oil comes from trees grown in Africa and Australia. These trees are known as the “Trees of Life” because they have very deep roots that can absorb a high amount of nutrients and water. With the capabilities to store gallons of water, these trees are drought resistant and can live 500+ years. The tree produces a citrus fruit and the oil is extracted from the seed, containing all these amazing nutrients!
The color of baobab oil is deep yellow or deep golden. It is rich in consistency and has the aroma of being earthy and nutty.
Benefits of Baobab Beard Oil
Antioxidant packed, baobab oil is known to provide amazing benefits for the hair and skin. Baobab is high in Vitamin C and provides protection to the hair. Also rich in plant sterols, vitamins, and minerals, Baobab Oil can help promote hair growth and help soothe the skin.
- Softens and tames the beard
- Moisturizes the skin
- Conditions the skin
- Strengthens and protects the hair
How to Use Beard Oil
Depending on your beard and the beard oil, apply daily or every few days
- Apply beard oil after the shower
- Towel dry your beard
- Pump or drop (2-10 pumps or drops depending on beard) the beard oil onto your palms
- Rub your palms together dispersing the oil and then work the oil into your skin first and then out to your beard
- Work your hands across your beard and up and down your beard and through your beard.
- Use your finger tips and lightly touch the ends of your mustache.
- Smooth or comb your beard
Beard Oil & Men’s Products
Beard oil and men’s products are increasingly gaining popularity. Facial hair has grown to be trendy. According to research, the US market for men’s shaving goods will grow 10% to $3.37 billion by 2020. In addition, the men’s personal care market is expected to garner $166 billion by 2022.
My Formulations For Men
My Baobab Beard Oil formulation uses nourishing light to medium oils to cut the greasiness and promotes healthy hair growth and nourishes and soothes the skin. The aroma is uplifting and balanced, scented with bay and bergamot.
The Professional Natural Hair Care Course teaches how to make the Baobab Beard Oil Formulation and many other formulations that can be used for Men or Unisex including:
- Lava Shampoo with Lime & Guava
- Clean Beer Shampoo
- Lime & Avocado Butter Pomade
- Black Castor Oil Scalp Soother
- Yerba Santa Styling Gel
Learn more here.