“Make and Take to Market Formula”
Learn all about how to make natural lotion and cream! An excellent body lotion recipe with a stable shelf life.
Packed with the most up to date information on natural lotions and creams with an ALL NATURAL PRESERVATIVE.
The first manual filled with cutting edge information on truly natural lotions and creams. Included is a CTFA Challenge Tested Formula. All the hard work of testing has been done for you. This is a one of a kind book filled with information to help you make professional lotions and creams.
- simple and basic new formula to make lotion and cream successfully for beginner to advanced
- effective preservative system with a shelf life of approximately 2-3 years
- natural preservative used is approved by certifying natural and organic cosmetic agencies, derived from nature and has skin benefits-formula has been challenge tested (a necessary test to market products, lab test cost $600-$900)- this formula would cost approximately $8000 to have it formulated as a custom formulation for you
- superior natural emulsifier approved by natural and organic certifying cosmetic agencies
- manual is packed with valuable, hands-on experience with natural ingredients and includes information on how to preserve with other natural preservatives, tips on formulating, make and take to market ready (this book is extremely valuable, it is packed with information that took me years and thousands of dollars to learn)
- This Formula is Vegan (contains no animal products).
The very first with a CTFA (2 month) Challenge Tested Lotion Formula (challenge test cost: $600-$900, for further explanation see below CTFA Challenge Test). Includes simple and easy steps to make the moisturizing and skin softening lotion with a 2 year shelf life! This formulation can be approved as “Natural” by the Natural Products Association.
Everything in this manual is from experience. I share my formulating secrets and tricks. It includes tips on my experience with many natural ingredients. How much to use of an ingredient, how and when to add ingredients to the formulation. You will feel comfortable with this simple and basic formula that has an effective and tested preservative system.
Packed with Formulating Information
- Fixed Oils
- Essential Oils
- Herbal Extracts
- Using Aloe Vera 200x
- pH Adjusters
- CTFA Challenge Test
- APC/F/YC Testing
- Normal Usage Testing
- Do-It-Yourself Test Kits
- Stability Testing
- Testing for pH
- cGMP-Good Manufacturing Practices
- INCI Labeling
- Formulating in Grams and Ounces
- Basic Lesson on Formulating with My Signature Simple Method
- Challenge Tested Formula; Shea Butter Body and Face Lotion with step-by-step clear instructions to make
- Shea Butter Body Lotion in Grams and Ounces
CTFA Challenge Test
All formulations containing water need to be tested to prove they have an effective preservative system. The preservative system must be effective against bacteria, yeast and mold. CTFA challenge testing is an extensive and effective test recommended by the FDA. This test has been around for over 50 years and used by the large cosmetic houses. The cost of this test for every formulation is $600-$900.
49 Page Instant Download, View Table of Contents»
This eBook is also available in the following:
Online Class, How To Make Professional Natural Lotions and Creams
Products formulated by Joan are made with organic and natural ingredients, using antioxidant herbs, fruits and botanical extracts, plant butters, vegetable oils and essential oils.
The results are pure and natural products that are beneficial to the skin. Joan Morais believes body, hair, and skin care products should promote Holistic Beauty and are friendly to people, animals and the earth.
There are no refunds or exchanges once this digital product is purchased.