Make Your Own Natural Cleaning Supplies
Spring is here and there is a reason we want to “spring clean” in the house, office, car, yards and garden. Spring comes after a cold and dark winter. The days are becoming longer. New life is springing up. It is time to clear out and clean and make space and open for new beginnings, new opportunities and hope. Water cleanses and refreshes. Cleaning supplies don’t need to be toxic with an overbearing chemical smell and residue. If you are holding your nose using strong chemical cleaners then your body is telling you it is toxic. Thank goodness there are natural cleaners on the market now. They are also expensive. You can make your own effective natural cleaners.
A clean house and space makes me feel more energetic and organized. It brings order to my life. Cleaning refreshes, renews, brightens and brings order and clarity of mind.
“Can words describe the fragrance of the very breath of spring?” Neltje Blanchan, she was a nature writer, author of 5 books, US scientific historian, October 23, 1865 – February 21, 1918
Aromatherapy, essential oils extend the scent of spring into our homes and work place.
5 REASONS TO MAKE YOUR OWN NATURAL CLEANING SUPPLIES
1. Save $$$: You save a lot of money. It costs only a few scents to make a batch of cleaner.
2. Non-Toxic: There are no strong chemical odors and no need to plug your nose. Children and pets are very sensitive to strong chemicals and odors and they are not subjected to the toxicity of strong commercial cleaners. Same for housekeepers and those doing the house cleaning.
3. Eco-Friendly: These natural cleaning products are good for the earth and do not harm the earth. The containers are re-filled and re-used over and over saving more containers from landfill.
4. Aromatherapy Effect: The person cleaning also experiences an aromatherapy effect with uplifting, cheerful and invigorating essential oils. The scent can be customized to the season and the scent a person prefers.
5. Easy to Make: These natural home cleaners are simple and easy to make and can be customized to your preferences.
SIMPLE REFRESHING ROOM SPRAY
shake before each use
Container: 2 ounce Plastic Bottle, PET, Round, Amber or Glass
1. Add 2 ounces water into spray bottle.
2. Add 12 drops organic sweet orange essential oil. Learn about sweet orange essential oil here.
Pour into bottle.
Mist any room, baby’s room, pet’s area, kitchen, living room, dining room, office.
LEARN TO MAKE YOUR OWN NATURAL CLEANING SUPPLIES
in the Natural Home Online Class
- 12 Demonstration Videos
- 2 Downloadable Training Manuals
- Lifetime Access
- How To Make All Natural Dishwashing Soap
- Natural Cleaners All Purpose Cleaner
- Window Cleaner
- Scrub Cleanser
- Toilet Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorizer
- Furniture Polish
- Aromatherapy Room Diffusing
- Scented Sea Crystals
- Aromatherapy Room Mists
Purchase Natural Home Online Class by clicking the button below.